Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Review: Roman and Jewel

Roman and Jewel Roman and Jewel by Dana L. Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When Jerzie Jhames auditions for a role in a hot new show, Roman and Jewel, she had no idea what she was in for, who she was going to meet, and how much her world was about to change, especially when a video of practice goes viral. It is a fun and not so fun book on love and life lessons, what we do and how we act, and what goes around comes around. I really enjoyed this book and read it in a day. It was a smooth easy read that sucked me in on the first page, had me both loving and hating the characters, and had me wanting to be a part of the story!

I won this book in ARC form in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...