Friday, January 8, 2021

Review: A Baby's Right to Choose

A Baby's Right to Choose A Baby's Right to Choose by David L. Winters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Deep subject

I'm not sure why I read this book. It wasn't bad, it was nicely written, but it's not a topic that I would say - hey, I want to read a book about abortion. The book clearly depicts both sides of the coin but heavily leans pro-life with a Christian spin to it. The story is unique in the fact that there is a string of murders and what ties them together is the decision to not go through with having an abortion. There are several characters that are followed throughout the book that eventually intertwine. I am left with mixed emotions on this book, maybe because it is a delicate subject or maybe because a man wrote the it, I don't know, but it is one that I will be thinking about for a bit.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...