Monday, November 9, 2020

Review: Myface

Myface Myface by Kevin Landt
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Couldn't put down

As a lover of the show Catfish, I had high expectations for this book. Yes, you have a fake social media profile where the person behind the profile is not the actual person. Then you have the washed up child star who is making a reality show about his life trying to get back into the spotlight, and who happens to be obsessed with this fake profile person. There is an awful lot thrown info this short book - love, deceit, affairs, law, money, murder - making this a powerful quick read without a lot of depth, but definitely a book you can't put down once you pick up.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...