Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Review: Summer in Bliss

Summer in Bliss Summer in Bliss by Freda Ann
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hallmark movie in book form.

This is like a Hallmark movie in book form. It is a cute summer love story that takes place on the island of Bliss where two people, each with their own baggage, are there for a summer beach getaway to forget their woes, he with his daughter and her with her dog. What starts as a rocky beginning ends in a predictable happy ending. It is all ties together with a nice little twist. Although it is not very deep, it is what my friend would call a brain candy book - smooth, easy, quick, and enjoyable. Again, as I was reading it I could totally picture it as a Hallmark movie.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...