Monday, November 9, 2020

Review: The Six Loves of Jack Brown

The Six Loves of Jack Brown The Six Loves of Jack Brown by Danny Mac
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


What a unique way to write a story. This book is based on the life of Jack Brown, if you hadn't guessed, but it is not necessarily told from start to finish, or in chronological order. So there are six chapters in this book and each one is told by a woman who has loved Jack and what they have learned from him. Jack seemed to be the perfect man, husband, father, boss, friend, student, lover, and left a lasting impression in everyone's lives. His love for his wife made it impossible to have any fulfilling relationships after her passing until his heart was filled with Jesus.

With that said, it is a heart warming book told from different perspectives making you wish you had a Jack in your life. Quick, easy read.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I just found your site, thank you for such wonderful words about my book. Danny Mac

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...