Friday, September 11, 2020

Review: Fruit Rot

Fruit Rot Fruit Rot by James R. Gapinski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What would you do if you woke up to find a fruit tree in your front yard that wasn't there the day before and when you ate the fruit something fantastic happened to change your life for the better? But that second bite...

This was quite an entertaining quirky little book that has you wondering what will happen next the entire time, making for a very, very quick and easy read with an ending that you never see coming.

I really can't say too much about this book without giving it away so I would say just read it to find out for yourself. You'll be glad you did.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway. Thank you.

View all my reviews


This was my #Bookstagram photo for this book. I thought it was totally appropriate for the story and fit for the cover as well. Luckily we had a pear on hand too. You can see the post here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...