Monday, September 21, 2020

Review: LEGO Still Life with Bricks: The Art of Everyday Play

LEGO Still Life with Bricks: The Art of Everyday Play LEGO Still Life with Bricks: The Art of Everyday Play by Lydia Ortiz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What an interesting and creative display of the non-typical use of Legos. I spent quite a bit of time looking at each page just marveling at the concepts and precision of each Lego, even though it wasn't used to build as they usually are. I really enjoyed the growing plant photos, I think those were my favorite, but there were a few that I didn't quite know what they were. But overall, this was a very well thought out and entertaining book.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...