Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Review: The Impossible Us

The Impossible Us The Impossible Us by Sarah Lotz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OK. This book! This one had me flipping pages like no other! I was reading this on our way home from Florida and I found the concept so good that I was sharing it with my husband. He then kept interrupting my reading just to find out what was happening!

The writing is fluid and easy with a mix of email correspondence making it an interesting style. The concept was incredible and left you scratching your head as to if this could really be true; parallel universe with doppelgängers? This is easily one of my fave reads of the year so far! (Which goes to show that you can enjoy books outside of your go-to genre!!)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...