Thursday, December 30, 2021

Review: Jake and the Purple Unicorn

Jake and the Purple Unicorn Jake and the Purple Unicorn by Chris Hardy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Adorable and Dreamy

What a cute little book for kids of all ages that is so colorful and based off of the author's actual dog.

Jake the dog dreams, and when he dreams he drives a frogs car to a forest and meets a unicorn that takes him on an adventure. When Jake wakes up with something he bought bin his dream he isn't sure what is real or not.

This is so sweet and fun, and I really couldn't stop staring at the bright and colorful pictures. Perfect story for everyone.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...