Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Review: Resthaven

Resthaven Resthaven by Erik Therme
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Non-stop Suspense

Kaylee moves to a new town When her parents split and is not wanting to make new friends. Against better judgement, she finds herself at a party turned scavenger hunt in an abandoned retirement home with a group of girls all with some kind of underlying issues. Suddenly, they find themselves locked in with a crazed man, a little deaf boy, and many different creepy crawly things. What could possibly go wrong?

From the very first page this book is non-stop and never comes up for air. If this were a movie, I would have watched it with one eye open for fear of what would pop out at me next. It goes from one scene to the next, one mean girl to the next, with just the right amount of suspense and fear. Great book for middle YA and adults alike.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...