Thursday, December 3, 2020

Review: In Five Years

In Five Years In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It all started with a simple question - “Where do you see yourself in five years?” - in an interview for Dannie’s dream job. Then her boyfriend, David, proposes to her that same night, and after much celebrating she has a dream, premonition, look into the future, or whatever you wanna call it five years into her future and it doesn’t include David but some other man, in another apartment, with a different ring!

However, you think that’s going to be what the book is about, right? Well, I am not going to give anything away, you’re going to have to read it and find out for yourself, but I have to say, it definitely was not what I was expecting at all. And maybe it is the social distancing and everything going in the world today, and how I am weepy all the time anyway, but I would highly recommend having tissues ready while reading this one for sure!

This is my book club’s pick this month and I am anxious to see what everyone thinks about it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...