Thursday, December 3, 2020

Review: The Five Days of Christmas

The Five Days of Christmas The Five Days of Christmas by Maria Cassano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Christmas Spirit

This is a sweet little book to get you into the holiday spirit. I absolutely loved the five days of traditions leading up to Christmas. That is just so much fun! Although it is a short book, the characters were well developed and relatable. I didn't like the boyfriend, Jonathon all that much, but I think that's the point. This book read like a Christmas Hallmark movie, it was a quick, easy read, perfect for the holiday season!

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...