Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Review: After the Rain

After the Rain After the Rain by Nnedi Okorafor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Truly Interesting

Another read out of my genre this year. This is an extremely interesting graphic novel that follows Chioma, a cop from Chicago, who is visiting her grandmother and great aunt in Nigeria, and one day her world changes after a strange encounter with a weird little boy with half of his brain exposed. This experience leaves her with the sense of being watched, paranoia, and it grows with the turn of every page. The graphics are amazing and fit perfectly with the story.

I did enjoy this book, even though it was a bit odd and not my typical read.

I received this eARC in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...