Friday, November 20, 2020

Review: Where The Hell Is Tessa Ryker?

Where The Hell Is Tessa Ryker? Where The Hell Is Tessa Ryker? by R.E. Conary
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Don't judge a book by its title!

I know they say don't judge a book by its cover, but have you ever judged a book by its title? This book has been on my to read list all year and I just kept putting it off because I thought -- what kind of title is that? Well, once you dive into this book the title speaks for itself.

Tessa, a 14 year old girl, who just happens to play hooky from school, walks in on her family having just been murdered, and sees the murderer leave the house and drive away. Since she knows this person she flees in the family pickup truck leaving behind all kinds of questions in her wake, one of them being -- Where the hell is Tessa Ryker? Because she now has everyone looking for her including law enforcement and even the murderer.

This book takes you on a wild ride! As a mother of a 13 & 15 year old, I could never imagine my girls on the journey that Tessa took! I'm not saying that they're not smart, but the lengths she goes to to hide is quite creative and effective. Very entertaining book with just the right amount of suspense.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...