Monday, August 10, 2020

Review: The Challenge

The Challenge The Challenge by K.T. Sun
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great Incentive

I think this book may have been written about me or anyone that has issues with food and/or weight! I was totally feeling the crazy healthy eating and the working out until you can't stand! I've been there and find myself still doing that! With that said, this book was totally relatable. I want to be Melanie's friend so that we can support each other. I liked James' backstory and the fact that he used to carry some excess weight as well and could understand what the challenge was all about to be a true supportive coach. I adored Max, her son, hated the ex-husband, and wished there was a little more detail on the fun neighbor (or maybe I wish I had a neighbor like that!!). I really enjoyed this book from beginning to end. It was believable, engaging, and overall a fun easy read.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...