Sunday, July 26, 2020

Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am pretty stingy when it comes to giving books 5 stars, a book really needs to blow me away for me to do so. This book did just that. It was the best book I've read in a long time. It has been on my "to-read list" for quite some time, but thanks to my book club I finally was able to.
.
This book has it all. Love, love, and love, and so much more, trust, deceit, getting what you want, how to get what you want, regret, no regrets, secrets, Hollywood (who doesn't love a good Hollywood story!), and the list goes on and on. And just when you think that you know what's going to happen next, wham!, you get hit upside the head and spun in another direction. This book was very difficult to put down. Thank you to my book club and fellow book pushers for recommending this book! I, in turn, highly recommend reading this one if you haven't done so already. I look forward to reading all of Taylor Jenkins Reid's books!
.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...