Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Review: Twenty Years Later

Twenty Years Later Twenty Years Later by Charlie Donlea
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a mystery/thriller junkie! Give me a book like that and I am good. Well, this books is that and so so so much more. Not only do we have the unsolved murder that happened in 2001 to an amazing author that was swept under the rug once 9/11 occurred, but you also have a famous journalist reporter and is looking into the murder from years ago, whose father ran an infamous Ponzi scheme. I mean, it is a who-dunnit on steroids!

What I absolutely loved about this book was not only the short “one more chapter” chapters, but also the way they left you hanging making you read that next chapter just to find out what is going on.

Yes, there was an awful lot of things happening in this book, but I really enjoyed it and look forward to more from this author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...