Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Review: Secret Santa

Secret Santa Secret Santa by Andrew Shaffer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Paranormal Holiday Read

Honestly, I didn't really know what to expect with this book so I didn't have any expectations except that it was around Christmas and it may be scary and/or spooky. The only thing Christmas about it was the party and the gift exchange at Lussi's new job at a publishing company where she wasn't expecting a gift since she had just started and, well, she wasn't exactly welcomed with opened arms. After receiving this gift different things begin to happen around the office. Are they all hazings due to Lussi being new or does it have to do with her gift?

This was a very interesting book and once I started it I couldn't put it down. I didn't find it scary in a horror sense but more creepy, which I tend to enjoy. The writing was easy to follow and the characters quite quirky and some a little out there. Quick read if you get the chance.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...