Sunday, January 31, 2021

Review: Marvel's Black Panther: Sins of the King

Marvel's Black Panther: Sins of the King Marvel's Black Panther: Sins of the King by Ira Madison III
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Very odd little book. What I thought was going to be a comic or graphic novel was not, it was a flat out novel or mini-novel, if you will, of the Black Panther. And because it turned out to be so short it was so jam packed with action, it was as if they wanted to make sure they didn’t miss anything in those few pages. So I’m not sure if there will be more to this book at a later time and this is just a teaser as to what’s to come or if this is it. It was just weird, in my opinion.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...