Friday, February 5, 2021

Review: Draw Crazy Cartoons With Letters

Draw Crazy Cartoons With Letters Draw Crazy Cartoons With Letters by Steve Harpster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Every morning I lay out my daughter’s vitamins, meds, school ID, her phone , and now her mask to help her make her morning smoother and get her out the door. If I didn’t, well, it could be a disaster. I started using Steve Harpster’s books to draw little characters which the girls had got in elementary school when he came for an author visit. The current book I used was Draw Crazy Cartoons with Letters. I don’t know if my 10th grader likes it or not. Sometimes I get a half smile and sometimes I get a “What’s that?” But I do know that one day she will be telling her kids that her mom used to draw her little pictures every morning before school. 😜❤️

So if you have young kids or if you yourself would like to take a stab at drawing, his books are the way to go! I know I love it!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...