Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Review: Here I Stand

Here I Stand Here I Stand by Jessica Leed
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a quick easy read and although it was the second book in a series, I would have never known that until I read the author notes at the end of the book. I really felt for the main character. Struggling to have been supported by her family to achieve her dreams only to have them crushed by an injury, having a toxic relationship, and a so-so job. But when her life seems to have hit rock bottom, being able to pick up the pieces, move on, find forgiveness and happiness, all the while having compassion and caring for others really shows that hope and goodness does exist in this world.

Definitely a feel-good story that can be read as a stand-alone. Warning: it may tug at your heartstrings a bit.

I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...