Friday, August 28, 2020

Review: The Guest List

The Guest List The Guest List by Lucy Foley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you are looking for an incredibly suspenseful book, this is the one for you! From the very first pages, it pulls you in setting the story from the points of view of multiple characters' flipping between them chapter to chapter. What is supposed to be a joyful wedding weekend turns into something quite different and is written in just a way to keep you turning each page yearning to know who, what, why, when, and where because each chapter leaves you hanging! The characters are really believable and relatable (I may even know some of them in my own life), and the way the scene is set, I can almost feel myself being on the island with the guests. I really enjoyed this book and had a hard time putting it down. A quick easy read and definitely for those who love a good whodunit. It will definitely make for a good discussion at my book club this month.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Moth Keeper

The Moth Keeper by Kay O'Neill My rating: 4 of 5 stars The Moth Keeper is such a great story. It is ...